Sunday, December 14, 2008

When it comes to my candy canes...

...I am very loyal to Bob. They are the only ones I will eat. The peppermint extract they use just tastes so much better. In our house we currently have the jumbo stick, the mini sticks which are somewhat soft, the big cane and the mini cane, which are in the advent calendar.


When I bought the big canes I let Flower hang some on the tree. Then we ate one of course.


I've passed on my love of the red and white striped goodness to Flower.
River didn't get it and was pretty bored. :)
Sticking her tongue out at us and giving us the 'talk to the hand' sign. Rude. :)
I love me some candy canes!

3 comments:

A-me said...

ohhh me and the peppermint candy cane are gooooood friends.

Although I'm feeling a bit ripped off.. and deprived as a child since I have never consumed a "Bob" candy cane.

whoa is me.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my gravy - That picture of River and her saucy attitude is way too funny. That would make great blackmail someday for her I think :).

La belle mère said...

Wow, River's face just keeps changing from day to day, doesn't it? Such a little beauty. :-)

And I'm not sure if I've had Bob's, either. I really only like the soft kind, the ones that are kind of like butter mints, but maybe I should be open to new experiences. :-)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out