Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girl's night with Sara.

I was invited to a nice wholesome, girl's night with Sara's family in celebration of her Birthday. It was at MK's house(her sister) and in attendance was her mom, H(sister-in-law) and H's two sisters. I was the only non-family member in some way and I felt honored. :) I'm so glad they included me.
The night was off to a proper start with MK flashing us! She has a nice rack. :)
We had yummy soup in bread bowls and talked...about sex...pretty much all night, either directly or indirectly.
We laughed a ton!
I also learned all about tulips and barbies. Big fun.
They always make me laugh. They are a sarcastic, dry sense of humor kind of bunch.
All the photos had a booby theme. I tried to cop a feel of Sara but was unsuccessful...
...as was she to MK.
but MK came through and got a nice handful of Sara. Nice!
Happy Birthday Sara!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the first sentence because it would have all come out of my nose!!!

I'm so glad you could come. I had a great time! :)

MKB said...

I'm glad you came too! My Rack isn't always nice just sometime like when i wear a bra one size smaller than what I am so that my "cup runneth over"

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out