Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Arte Y Pico award: how very thoughtful of Heather


Heather gave me this beautiful award saying: Ang of My Life is My Playground has a funky blog with a great pictures. I love her sense of humor and her stories of her life.
This award is based on creativity, design, interesting content, and contribution to the blogging community.
Here are the rules of the award:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Artey pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
So now my 5 bloggers:
Amy Nelson for her photography. I could look at her cute layout and photos all day long!
Beautiful Mess for her inspiration. I love the way she dresses and decorates her loft. I am mesmerized by her.
The Black Apple because she is my favorite artist hands down. Her art adorns my walls and I've got some tucked away with no place to hang them. I also love her greeting cards. A few of you have received them. I also love her dolls.
Audie Jacobs because she has cute girls and she and her hubby are funny and they take lots of photos.
Don't Get Bored in Idaho because she gives great suggestions of things to do in this great State! The time she has taken to post links and so forth is amazing!

All of these ladies are artists in their own right and are entertaining to me. They all post often to keep my attention and all are inspiring to me in different ways. Enjoy their sites!

P.S.-One of these really should be for Sara but she went all private on us and therefore you wouldn't be able to check it out and well that's just mean. But she is hilarious and sarcastic and witty and almost always includes photos and posts enough for my obsession with reading about others lives. And I love the constant change in her layout that includes her obsession. You'll just have to take my word for it!

3 comments:

sara :) said...

Awwww! Thanks, Angee! That almost makes me want to come out of my Own Private Idaho just so everyone can see how awesome I am...

:)

Audie said...

Thanks for the award!! I feel very special. I need to get on it and take more pics so I can keep you entertained!

KG said...

How come I didn't get an award? =(

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out