Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ward Party and Happy Birthday to Josh

This morning my sister called and wanted to take Flower with her to the Saturday Market. KG got her all ready and fixed her up with a super cute hair-do. I love that he can do her hair!

My sister picked her up with Kas, Jenn and her two kids in tow. Flower had a great time.
We also had my sister buy us some of our favorite Boise Bleu Cheese dressing.
We picked Flower up from there because this afternoon we had our ward party in the park. I think I'll be better off just listing a few of my favorite things. I'm pretty sure the kids had a blast with all the fun activities. KG is newly on the committee and provided some discs for disc golf. There was also kickball and of course the playground. There was also crayons for decorating the table clothes. The grilled zucchini was the best. It was fun to see a few people. I am just really perplexed by a few things lately. And I'll leave it at that. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.
Lola.
Sam and Drew.
Simone.
Flower.
The Elders.
Jerry.
There were so many nerds sporting their BSU gear. :)
Angie and Elijah.


Tamarah and Tiana, Flower's nursery friend.



I love Kathy!
Ruth and Marlayna. Is it just me or do they look like they're about to throw down? My money's on Ruth. She's scrappy. :)
The puppy and Ataya. So sweet.


Loraine and Brenda.


My sentiments exactly.

Kristy and Flower.
She is such a neat lady!
Brent and Flower. He just loves Flower.
No big surprise that we left early. We went to the church so I could do the bulletin. Then we went home for naps and I felt like I was going to chunder the rest of the afternoon. I also ended up with a headache. I promptly took a Norco. :)
There were a few people in particular that I missed:
Amanda with her face paints...home with pneumonia. :( Get well soon chika!
The Jacobs! Where the heck were you?
RaeAunn...I hope you won your tournament!
KG made a fantastic broccoli salad and some chicken enchiladas for dinner. He's been quite the chef the last few days. :)
Tonight we were supposed to go to the Goodsell's to celebrate Josh's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! You are so special to us!
I'm just not feeling up to it. KG decided to stay home with me. We are going to enjoy a nice quiet evening.
Hope your weekend is swell so far.

2 comments:

Hokie Family said...

That's a hilarious pic of Ruth.
Heather

Audie said...

We had every intention of going, but we got so wrapped up in our errands all day that by the time we were done we forgot about the party. We went home and put the girls to bed. I didn't even remember about it until 4:30. Whoops!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out