Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love my Kristen!

Yesterday was my first day back to work. Right before I was about to leave I started getting really overwhelmed. I've been really tired because my body is sore and worn out. I took a two hour nap prior to going to the office but then I just felt emotion setting in. I think part of it being that I didn't take any pain pills yesterday knowing I was going back to work and also that I needed to drive. It went fine and I was actually productive but not having my ankle elevated takes its toll.
I have been looking forward to the 'after work' part of Friday all week! There was nothing that was going to get in my way of going to Kristen's! I knew I'd have it elevated at her house and after laying on my tucus all week, I needed to spend time with her for some good, uncontrollable laughter! It's a GUARANTEE when we get to together. No one and I mean NO ONE, can make me laugh like Kris. For whatever reason we haven't gotten together in about a year and a half so I could hardly wait.
I took my camera but didn't end up getting it out so I stole this one from her! :) She's with her cute mom.
She made us a yummy roast with carrots. One of my favorite meals!
We just talked and talked and talked! And then laughed and laughed and laughed. We got all caught up and then some. We both almost wet ourselves and the night wouldn't be right without it! Our funniest conversation was about the 'dreaded' M word. So stinking funny. Oh my. This morning my stomach hurt so bad from laughing. It was already sore from getting hurt and just beginning to heal so I feel like I took a step back but it was oh so worth it. I didn't get home till almost 2:00 am and I sure needed that! Thanks Kris for the best night! I didn't expect anything less. I love that we can get together and just pick up where we left off!

ps-KG took the rest of the week off to help me out therefore he and Flower had a night together allowing me to go alone. I really enjoyed and needed that. He worked on her Halloween costume and it's so cute!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out