Monday, September 15, 2008

Lauren's Playing Volleyball.

Today didn't turn out anything like I planned. It was set up to be a pretty busy day so I traded days with Barb so that I could have some fun.
Here was my original line up:
  • Be lazy most of the morning
  • Possibly take a nice hot bath but definitely a shower
  • Go to lunch with K and my visiting teacher B
  • Go to my neice Lo's Volleyball game
  • Take Flower to gymnastics with KG
  • Go out with my camp girls
Only two of those things got accomplished today and it didn't include the shower. This morning was definitely lazy. I enjoyed every minute of it right into the afternoon. I layed around and watched two episodes of Shear Genius: Season One on my laptop. Love that show! I canceled my lunch date(and not at the last minute either but a few hours before...I try not to be a flake!) Then I went to Lo's Volleyball game, only it started an hour later then I was originally told, at 5:00 instead of 4:00. That meant KG and Flower could not come with me because Flower's gymnastics start at 5:45. That also meant that I didn't get to go to her gymnastics.
My night with the camp girls was also a bust because tonight didn't work for a few of them after all. KG had overtime tonight so he left at 7:30 so it's Flower and me and we're just chillaxin. I am perfectly happy with how my day turned out.
Before the game began Lo had to make sure her hair was perfect.
She's number 12 in case you didn't notice.


That serve didn't quite make it over the net.


Nice serve!
My nephew RoRo.
My nephew Zach Attack. (Torta was at piano lessons.)
Nice play!
Awesome serve!
She's looking little gory here. Oops. This serve and the one above won the second game for her team!
This is my favorite shot and it earned a point!
Lo...all nice and sweaty after her game. :)
They play best two out of three. They lost the first, won the second and lost the third. Too bad. But she's got skillz and had some great moves! Way to go Lo!

I'm also doing really well. I went to the game without crutches. :) I also went without a brace because I can't wear it with shoes. I know, lame. It makes it a little tough and I know I still need it but that's the way it is. But I did well. My body pain is also forgotten unless I get bumped right on the fading bruises. I know the priesthood blessing made a huge difference considering it's only been a week tomorrow since it happened. I didn't expect to be doing so well.

2 comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

Ang,
Sorry to read about your Van accident... I bet you had a concussion too! Spranged ankles can sometimes be worse than actually breaking your ankle! I have my own ankle story aswell... I'm glad that you are doing better! lessoned learned: NO more attempting to jumping into a moving VW Van! lol :o)

Audie said...

I love shear genius too! That show makes me happy. Hope you're doing better! KG was supposed to give you a kiss for me. I hope he delivered!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out