Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We got our hair did.

(Name the song referenced in the title! It's one of my faves!)
I was desperate for a hair cut so Flower and I went to see Val today. She put the color on me first and then put Flower in the chair and curled her hair all pretty like. Flower was in heaven. She got to wear the Cars cape and sit on a big stool in the salon chair and just loved it. She also loves the results and keeps looking at her bouncy curls in the mirror.
(Sorry about the crappy phone photos)




All the other stylists there just love Flower. She was being showered with soda, suckers and attention.
She was so well behaved! She sat in an empty salon chair by Val's station and listened to the Mamma Mia Soundtrack on my phone. She also started taking photos with my phone. I'll leave out the ten or so she took of Val sexy tush! :) This one of her foot will do.
She then cut my hair and while finishing me up we turned around to see Flower entertaining the ladies by playing air guitar with the broom!
She cracks me up. It was a fun little outing.

Today is turning out to be very long! We woke up early. We won't even get to see KG because he will leave for Scouts before Flower and I get home from work. Then he's having an Activities Committee meeting to inform them of his kick ass plans for a Halloween party! Then he will go straight to work. Last night was much the same. He had karate but came home for a half hour before he went to work. Flower coveted that time with him as they sat on the sofa and laughed at the movie Cars together! As he was leaving for karate she said, "I don't want you to go. I like you!" Ahhh. We've just been missing him a bit more the last two days because we had more then a week with him! He was on jury duty last Monday and Tuesday and then I had my lovely accident so he took the rest of the week off to help me out. He didn't return to work until Monday night. Now Flower and I are going through withdrawals! :) We sure love him and love having every second with him! I'm also grateful he's willing to work so hard for our family!

6 comments:

A-me said...

Purple Kisses - The Dream ? :)

KG said...

The song is by Nelly Furtado

Kirsten Brockner said...

I see you found my blog! Its fun to see what everyone has been up to. Flower is a cutie!

La belle mère said...

Laughing out loud at the air guitar shot ... tee hee :D

sara :) said...

Wait--I want to see your hair!

angee said...

It's actually Missy Elliot: Work It.

"If you're a fly gal, get your nails done
Get a pedicure, get your hair did"

Love that song.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out