Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Tid bits

Last night after work Flower and I went to Olive Garden. I just wasn't in the mood to go sit up in the apartment. My patience was wearing thin and I didn't want to spend the rest of the evening being annoying with Flower. It was pretty fun and we shared our usual soup and salad. We really enjoyed ourselves.
(Again, the first two pics are with the phone)
She requested an olive photo.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
RaeAunne came by to see us last night. It was fun to see her and Flower loved yelling at her from the stairs as she was leaving.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Here is the requested hair photo! :) I love the color and cut. The color is a little more coppery then I've done before but I like. I requested a red with really dark brown combo to give it depth and she delivered although it's hard to tell in the photo. There are layers of each, not stripes.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Flower has developed a slight, or should I say giant obsession with music over the past week. I'm not talking about requesting the same song fifty bajillion times a day. That's normal is it not? I've always been one to hear a song and listen to it over and over, wearing it out until a new one comes along. Her new thing....she starts getting very anxious when she knows we're about to reach our destination and the song isn't over. She'll say, "Don't turn the car off until the song is over!" If you accidentally turn the car off before the current song is complete, no matter if it's one she's requested or not, she gets very agitated. Anxious even. She hasn't thrown a fit yet but when you turn back to unbuckle her she has a look of panic in her eyes that you might turn it off before it's over. Makes me laugh. Hopefully she'll be that way in life, don't quit until it's done!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Do you ever find yourself smiling ear to ear while watching tv. I was watching Project Runway last night and didn't even realize something happy was going on until all of a sudden my cheeks were hurting and I realized I had been smiling for quite some time. I love that show!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
We'd like to introduce you to Flower's friend Kate. They like to play kitchen together.

At school they made a paper doll of their classmate of choice and wrote what they like to do together. I love the fun things she brings home.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
KG has tonight off...we're very happy about that! :)
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

6 comments:

Audie said...

Your hair is hot! I love it!

Steph said...

I totally love the cut and the color! i wish so badly that I could do short hair that was stylish like yours...but I am too big of a wuss and curly hair would be a nightmare! :)

A-me said...

Love the hair! So sassy!! She did an amazing job.

I've been growing my hair out since my last major cut at the end of May.... I was doing pretty well until two days ago when I hit my breaking point. I had to talk myself out of shaving my head and pick up the phone to make a hair appointment! hah.

The person who normally does my hair is out of town and usually takes about three weeks to get into so I'm having the next best person there fit me in tomorrow. Whew!

Lynnette said...

I love your hair! It is supper cute!

sara :) said...

Hair = kick ass! Love it.

NT Weekes Family said...

LoVe the Hair! :o) Can I have Kate come over & "play" kitchen in my kitchen?! I would like it to be spotless & would like dinner @ 6:00pm SHARP! Thanks!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out