Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful View from the bed.

If I have to lay with my leg elevated all day...
At least I have a nice view!
The weather is beautiful right now! My favorite weather is when you don't have to have the ac/heat on and all the windows and blinds can be open. All that sunshine and fresh air is good for my soul. :)
Last night my Visiting Teacher, Brenda, sent us pizza complete with bread sticks and Sprite. We appreciated her compassion and willingness to help. It's not that we couldn't have just ordered our own pizza but somehow it always tastes better when it's sent with the love of a friend!Today was Flower's first full day of preschool. She had a great day. She also brought home her cute pirate hat from Tuesday.



I'm so excited to see what she brings home each day. Today she also brought home the snack bag. That means next Tuesday she gets to bring the snack plus a show and tell item. She will also be the shiznit in class that day being the line leader and teacher helper. I'm looking forward to that day for her.

I am feeling slightly better today. It's all very strange though. Tuesday after it happened my ankle was swollen on the top and on the side of the foot. Now it's swollen under the ankle and to the back. My stomach still hurts very bad. My right arm from hand to shoulder is next in line. I also find new bruises each day. :) Thanks for all the well wishes through blog comments, texts, emails and phone calls! I really appreciate the love!
Today I ventured out of the house to take Flower to preschool with KG and then go to breakfast with him. I was gone for an hour and a half and that's about all I could do. My ankle throbbed when I got home at 10:00 and it's still throbbing. It was nice to have a morning date with KG though. :) KG finished with the jury panel yesterday. When he got home he took Flower for a ride since she didn't get much stimulation yesterday. I was also craving broccoli so they made a stop at the store. They brought me home a huge rose and Flower brought it in to me. She went running back into the living yelling at KG, "I gave it to mommy and it made her so happy!" :) She is so sweet.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

oh flower is so sweet. are they going to have you do a mri to see what exactly is going on? feel better

sara :) said...

So you'll be up to taking pictures this weekend then, right?

Ha! Kidding.

Continue to take it easy. Let me know if I can do anything--does Flower want to come over and play on Saturday?

Amanda said...

That does not look like fun! I am so sorry Angee! I hope your feeling better soon!

A-me said...

Oweeeeeyyyy!

catching up on some blog reading! Sorry to hear about your foot, body and other places you keep finding bruises! Crazy. Hope you continue to feel better.

Sending happy vibes from Spokompton and kiss from a six and almost 2 year old to make it feel better!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out