Sunday, September 7, 2008

Give me a break!!!

That was my favorite line uttered from Flower this week, completely out of the blue when we went out to dinner the other night with K and J. Big laughs. Not sure how to describe today. Church was great. There must have been some sort of pact within the High Priest because I'm pretty sure every single one of them bore their testimony. I loved it. It was nice to hear from some new people over the typical every Fast Sunday Bearers. We also had fun sitting with the Jacob's but Jovie and Flower still don't have anything to do with each other until they get into nursery. It's kind of funny. And I got lots of time holding Oakley throughout the day. :) I was less then thrilled with other aspects of sacrament meeting but I'll keep them to myself since they are not that positive. Sunday School was fun. KG had an Activities Committee meeting in the kitchen so I tagged along. :) Relief Society was great. I enjoyed the lesson a lot and I'm glad I stayed. We had planned to leave after KG's meeting and go to Art in the Park. By the time church was over and we were on our way we ended up deciding to go home and relax instead. KG and Flower slept till 6:30 and I uploaded photos, blogged and watched DVD episodes of The Facts of Life. Still am actually. :) The weird thing is as much as I enjoyed church today, I left feeling awkward. It's hard to explain really. Or maybe it's not but I don't want to sound like I'm throwing myself a pitty party because I'm not. I'm in a good mood. I also don't want it to come out wrong. I actually know exactly how I'm feeling and just don't know why or what to do about it. I'll keep those things to myself as well. My ward readership is growing and I don't need everyone treating me different because of what I post on my blog directly relating to church. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I sensor myself a great deal because I don't want to be judged or hurt someones feelings or make myself seem weak. Or should I say that my weakness would be known. Lord knows I have them! Sometimes I wish this could be an outlet for sharing things that I won't share with anyone around me. But everyone around me reads it. I'm weighing my options but considering making some changes. I need a place that perhaps is a little more private.
During my alone time this evening I had a fun 'texting conversation' with my long time friend Kristen! For whatever reason we haven't talked, other then a few emails here and there, for over a year. And now I am soooo looking forward to Friday. Crazy thing is, the feelings surrounding this and what will be achieved on Friday are what I am craving and is also leaving me to feel awkward at church. How could she have known? My whole week will now be spent looking forward to Friday! That is after I get done looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday preschool. This is going to be a great week! Now, if a couple of other things would take place it would be near perfect but I'm not holding my breath! And I'll keep those to myself as well. ;)
Happy week to you!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

You might consider taking your blog private. That way you get to decide who reads your blog. And then you can say whatever you want.

Just a thought.

:)

Audie said...

Thanks again for holding Oaks so I could use the bathroom!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out