Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soccer Season Started for Torta

This morning Flower and I went to Victoria's first game of the season. She played at Simplot Fields. Holy mother of all fields! That place is huge! I used to watch Denny, Brian, Brandon and I think Janae play our there but it wasn't that big then. It took us 15 minutes to find and walk to the appropriate field. Now that I know the lay out, next time shouldn't be so bad.
Here she is with her hands on her hips and ready for the action!
Looking bored.
And finally she got the chance to do a great kick/pass to a team mate.





Wide open.
Fancy foot work.

These four played in the trees, in the upper right of the photo, for the entire game. :)
Cousins are the best!


Her team slaughtered the other team 9-0! Go Torta! They played so awesome today and are going to be a great team. They work really well together passing and their foot work was excellent. I look forward to supporting her this season!

1 comment:

A-me said...

Izzard had her first game of the season at Simplot yesterday at 11:15. You'll have to give me a heads up next time you watch a game out there and I'll letcha know if she's there :)

Pretty sweet place for soccer. Used to play out there myself.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out