Thursday, September 4, 2008

Solia...I love you!

My flat iron stopped working last week. With hair like mine, this is must! I've been forced to use my 3 inch cheapo one that I bought 6 years ago, when my hair was about 18 inches long. It's a little tough to use when my hair isn't even 3 inches long. My fingers get burned every time. Plus it pulls the hair so bad. And those metal plates...yuck. So about four years ago, when I cut my hair into the a-line that was my staple for so long, I bought a 1 inch one with ceramic plates and that's been good but still not the best. It also pulls the hair but I didn't expect much more then that from a drugstore flat iron. It got good use, especially since I also use my flat iron to curl Flower's hair. The one that just broke took forever with her long hair though and never got tight enough curls. Soooo, long story short, I finally gave in and bought a really good one! It came to me today, delivered by my cutie UPS guy. He just adopted THE most adorable little black girl ever! Actually she's about 6 months now but I didn't see pictures till she was 4 months. Back to the iron...I went right in and washed my hair to give it a try. IT'S FABULOUS! I can't believe what I've been putting Flower's and my hair through! It's smooth like butta! Silky smooth butter! Doesn't pull at all and I curled all of Flower's hair in about 5 minutes! And the curls are so bouncy! It also makes the hair shiny with it's sexy blue Tourmaline Ceramic Ion plates. It's well worth the price tag. I will never go back to cheap drugstore irons, of any kind, again!


No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out