Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August Glad List.

Here is a list of things that brought a smile to my face in August.
  1. SHAVED ICE!!!
  2. Twin Falls Temple Trip
  3. free lunches in the park
  4. lots of mommy/daughter outings
  5. afternoon movie dates
  6. watching Flower on Lagoon rides
  7. Heritage Park
  8. Salt Lake Temple grounds
  9. trip with the Goodsell's
  10. KG's birthday
  11. photography class
  12. my friends wedding anniversaries
  13. my birthday
  14. pedicures
  15. dinner with Aimee
  16. birthday dinner with Bahr's
  17. new pants
  18. Flower painting my nails
  19. movie with the Klein's
  20. dress up clothes for Flower
  21. my new camera
  22. seeing Danny
  23. movie at the Park
  24. Jenna getting engaged
  25. Raeaunne winning the custody trial!!
  26. KG with his new camera
  27. sushi
  28. the cabin
  29. the gong that scared Flower at Raw
  30. traditional missionary/Sturg dinner at Oriental Express
  31. Flower playing with her friends

1 comment:

A-me said...

woo I made the list ;)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out