Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Because I didn't have anything better to do.

Jackasses! Danny and I went all the way to the court house at 8:15 am just to be told that the case was canceled for the day and postponed till September 16. If you're just tuning in, read here. We should have received a notice according to the prosecutors office. No, in fact we didn't, thank you very much! I could have gotten two more hours of sleep, which after last night was much needed. The other thing they failed to tell us is that this is a jury trial. I was nervous enough with the fact that I would have to talk in front of the attorneys and the judge. I am going to lose it in front of that many more people. Because I love speaking in front of people after all.
At least I didn't lose anything but sleep. Danny, on the other hand, had to cancel all his clients today not knowing how long this stupid thing to would last, losing out on $500! He is not happy. Gosh, I just can hardly wait till September 16.
I really need to find something constructive to do today.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out