Friday, August 15, 2008

Three Restaurants in one day!

Today Kris took me out to lunch for my Birthday. :) We tried a 'new to me' Mexican Restaurant and I really liked it. We'll be going back. We also had their flan which was sooo good.
She gave me this cute plate!
Now I need to make something yummy so I can use it as a serving plate. :)
I had such a good time just gabbing. It seems there's always something to talk about. Two hours worth to be sure. Thanks Kris! :o)

At 4:30 pm Ken and Laura dropped Erina off at the clubhouse so they could go do a temple session. I was working so the girls hung out in the clubhouse with me. Other then a few mishaps I think they had fun.

At 7:00 we met my friend Aimee for dinner at Macaroni Grill. She was in town for a wedding. I haven't been there in a long time! I was still full from lunch but saw the salmon on the menu and couldn't help myself. It was delicious! We had such a good time talking and, in a sense, getting to know each other. We went to high school together but never hung out. I graduated with her brother and sis-in-law. We had/have some mutual friends. The whole blogging world has brought us together and we have lots of similarities. It's almost freakish! I have to say that I have never walked away so happy I got together with someone. I had a lot of misconceptions about certain situations. Obviously I didn't hold any judgments and they didn't hinder me from wanting to get to know her or be her friend. But you know, it's sure nice to have an even more positive image of someone then you had in the first place. :) Anyhow, I had a great time. Thanks for squeezin' me in A-me.
I didn't take any photos tonight so I stole this from her site. I hope she doesn't mind. :)
Cute A-me and Izzie.
After that, as if that wasn't enough for one day, we met Ken and Laura at Marie Calendars for dessert. Yikes! I sooo don't feel good right now! They took Erina and finally we're home. Flower was asleep as soon as she went to bed due to not having a nap today.
It was really fun to spend time with all of them today!!!

1 comment:

A-me said...

Aw, thanks for the little shout out! I had a great time :)


I heart that picture of Izzard and I. Just got back from Table Rock.. miss her.

P.S. Need to know where you got that shirt KG was wearing at dinner. Have to get one for LL! ;)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out