Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hmmm...

That pretty much sums up how I've felt all day. I was having a great morning but then when we got to church and actually sat down, I just wasn't feeling it. Somehow it felt like the wrong place to be. As weird as that sounds. I also sort of felt on the brink of emotion the whole time but not because I was being moved by the spirit. It's hard to explain. Or maybe some of you can relate. I actually did enjoy being in primary. I helped substitute a class. We took them outside and I think that made all the difference. Because as soon as we came back in and I went into Relief Society for a few minutes it came back. Oh well. Maybe it's attitude and I'll attempt to having a better one next Sunday. I am looking forward to the speakers next week more then I was this week.

Anyway, now I'm enjoying some alone time while Flower naps and KG's still asleep. I think I'll read and hopefully end up taking a little nap of my own.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out