Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary and Photog classes.

First...Happy 30th Anniversary to my good friends Kris and Jer. In this day and age that is an amazing accomplishment. They are such good examples to us and we love them so much! I love anniversaries and all they represent!Second...I started photography classes tonight! I am so excited. I was fairly freaked out and nervous prior to showing up. That went away as soon as I met the instructor. I am looking forward to learning everything I can about something I am passionate about!
Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Heather BT said...

Excellent,
you already take such beautiful pictures, I can't wait to see what happens next.

In our family, my Great Aunt Mary always said, 'Good night and sweet repose. Half the bed and all the clothes' (from the sleep tight blog paragraph earlier) I think DH Bill takes this to heart as he's the biggest blanket stealer!
take care
Heather BT
http://adoptakid.blogspot.com

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out