Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Date with Val and Then Some Lovely Ladies!

Today was no less busy then the rest of the week. I did laundry this morning and made super yummy cupcakes for a girls night tonight.
The three of us went to hang out with Val at the Salon.
She colored KG's hair a pretty red and gave him a shorter due.
Here's my goober husband as his color sets.
Isn't she the cutest?! I just love her! We have THE funniest conversations while she does our hair. She makes me laugh.
She did purple in mine, similar to one I had done at home about a month ago, but then she added a blue kicker that can be seen in the sun. It's fun. Last weekend I was getting annoyed with my hair and cut some short, side swept bangs and some little spikeys at the crown. I really liked it so I just had her fine tune it all and thin it way out! It was getting a little too bouffant for my taste!
I just realized in that photo that the older I get the more I get my dad's saggy left eyelid. Jeepers.
Flower got her hair trimmed and perfected. Such a sweet photo! Two beauties.

We really should have taken an after photo outside because the inside lighting doesn't do it justice. It's a perty color. :)
I LOVE mine! Much shorter then the first cut. Funny because after the first cut I was wishing she'd left it a bit longer. I think I was still trying to get used to the way it changed the shape of my face. Now I want to go shorter and shorter! I just love how easy it is. I also feel a bit more sassy.

KG's mom stopped by after work so I could show her how to lock up because they are using the clubhouse for my nephews birthday on Saturday. After that I went to the church to drop off my bulletins.
Then I went to Kris' house for a little girl's night. We invited a group of gals that had never gotten together before. I've spent time with most of them alone or maybe a couple at a time but not all together. We really wanted to get to know some new people. It was really fun!
I was so happy that Jenna showed up!
Amanda.
Kris.Tamara.
Raeaunne.
We were really sad that Angie couldn't join us.
They are the most beautiful group of ladies, inside and out! I'm lucky to have them as my friends. I enjoyed myself so much and to top it off, we had YUMMY food.
Thanks ladies!
On the my way home I dropped off Matt's friend at her house. She was so fun to talk to and lived right around the corner from our house!
When I got home I was excited to find out KG doesn't have to work tonight. Yippee for a four day weekend together! :)

6 comments:

Colleen said...

isn't short hair the greatest? yours guys hair looks great. sounds like it was a fun day

A-me said...

LOVE the hair!! I'm in the process of growing mine out.. whew.

sara :) said...

I love your haircut. Super cute

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! Where do you get it done?

NT Weekes Family said...

CuTe Haircut Ang.! :o) You can totaly pull off short haircuts -Lucky!

ang :o) said...

Thanks everyone!
Anonymous-I get it done by Val Kline at Lotus Salon in Meridian. Do I know you?

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out