Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! :)

I am 32 today. I love my age. I have my mom to thank for that. She has always been happy to say her age and embraced it, no matter what that age was. It's just a number anyway and doesn't say a dang thing about ya.
I took today off at the request of KG. He was in charge of the day. I got to be lazy and watch two TV shows all by myself this morning while he hung out with Flower. He also made me breakfast. Then we dropped Flower off at our friend Sara's house to play with her kids.
Cute Madeline and Flower. Thanks Sara.
He took me to get couples pedicures. The deluxe one with aromatherapy, paraffin wax and leg massage. It was wonderful.
See our pretty toes!
Then we went to Baskin Robbins to get our free birthday ice cream cones. After we picked up Flower we went to Olive Garden for a late lunch/early dinner.
That was so nice of KG because it's not his favorite place so he sacrificed for me. :)
I love this photo! I laugh every time I look at it! :-D
Here's the culprit of that face! :)
Oh yikes! They are going to sing to me!

That's so embarrassing.
We came home and chillaxed on the bed together and watched cartoons.
Late that night RaeAunn stopped by and brought me such a thoughtful gift!
Thank you RaeAunn! You are so sweet! I can hardly wait to dive into all of it! It smells so yummy! We also chatted and laughed! I've got a full service massage set up for you when you're ready! ;)
Now I am going to enjoy a full body massage by KG. Happy ending perhaps? :)
Thank you so much for all the birthday phone calls(How many of you get a phone call from your boss and her husband SINGING Happy Birthday to you? I have the best job!), cards, text messages and blog comments, visits and gifts! I felt so special and loved all day!

7 comments:

Hokie Family said...

happy b-day. I love olive garden!
Heather

Colleen said...

happy birthday. i'm glad it was a good one for you. you deserve it.

sara :) said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day.All of the toes look beautiful!

La belle mère said...

Happy happy birthday Angee dear
Happy days will come to you all year If I had one wish then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from me! :-)

Anonymous said...

So whose is whose toes, it's hard to tell. I hope my husband never does that its kinda wrong! Sounds like you had a great day.

ang :o) said...

Thanks everyone! KG's been painting his toenails since he was like 15. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's him and it makes them look nice! :) His toenails usually look better then mine! :) Oh and purple are mine, green are his.

KG said...

I feel sorry for any woman that has a husband that would never paint his toes. I don't know how any woman would want to be with a man so unsure about his sexuality that he couldn't have painted toes. I guess there can only be so many real men in the world. =)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out