Monday, August 4, 2008

Cassia Park

I had to go pick up some scripts this morning. I was so stoked to learn that one of mine is now available in generic, therefore I will now be saving $42 a month and only be spending $8 thanks to Walmart's $4 generic prescriptions! Me likey! And totally unexpected. And thanks to a tip that mail order may be even cheaper, I'm going to look into that!
Cassia Park is right around the corner from Walgreen's so Flower and I went to play and have lunch. Isn't this a cute park entrance? It's a big archway you walk under. It's super old. A little unexpected artwork in the park is always nice.
She LOVES the swing.






It was nice and sunny outside!
I love to get her going as high as possible and then lay underneath the swing. These photos are laying with my head facing her back. It's so cool that it looks upside down!


I love that I caught her little pony tail!These are with my head facing her front.


I'm sure it's quite the sight watching me get under the swing and out from under it quickly as to avoid getting smacked in the back by the swing. :-P
She would stay on it the entire time if I let her. I don't because I want her running around too.
These we were so cute. There is a little area with mini furniture made of cement and tiles.



Peek-a-boo.
I was looking up the slide, she was looking down the slide.
And then she came out of the slide.

So far this week is proving to be just as busy and fun as last and I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

thanks for sharing the pics! They made me giggle (quietly though, so as not to wake the baby :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out