Friday, August 22, 2008

No I did not take a dump in my pants.

I am really annoyed with my current size. For over a year I've been a 16. In my attempt to just be more aware of what I'm eating and cut way down on junk food/sugar, I've lost some inches. My pants are huge now. The frustrating part is that the two pair that I have in two colors fit differently. They are supposedly the same size. What is up with such a difference in size. The white pair isn't as bad. The green pair....well, look at my back side.
Not pretty. I apologize if you've been subjected to this view. I finally decided the other day to go find some more pants in a size 14. You'd think as big as my sixteens are I'd be in the fourteens right? Wrong. None of them fit. And the sixteens were too big! Why don't they make a 15? It's shocking that there is such a difference between a 14 and 16, at least for my body. I'm just so tired of looking like the above and in an attempt to keep them from falling right off I add a belt and that creates lovely pleats. Nice. Don't get me wrong, I love how it feels not to even feel myself in my clothes but it's not doing anything for my shape. And it looks like there's 'junk' in my trunk. And not the good kind. I just want to be able to find a pair of pants that either don't fall off/look like I pooped myself or worse yet, ones that are so tight they give me a muffin top and stop me from breathing. I'll stick to the falling off problem thank you!
Is that really too much to ask?
I must admit I did find two pairs that are working. Jeans even. One I found Wednesday and they are a 16. They fit so nice. I really don't give a crap about the size. I try to accept the size I am now and dress to make myself feel good. I'll take an 18 if those are the ones that are going to fit! I have actually made huge progress recently in accepting a part of my body that I have never been happy with. I won't reveal it because I don't want to draw unnecessary attention to it. I'm not to the point of loving it yet. Baby steps.
Then today I found one pair in a size 14 and I love what they do to my booty. And they are nice and loose, no muffin top yet hugging where they should. KG liked my booty in these too. ;)
I got these today at Fred Meyer, which leads to our a adventure. The office was slow so Flower and I left a bit early and went for a walk. I walked, she strolled. We walked at least 3.5 miles and really enjoyed our selves. First on the agenda was getting a shaved ice to cool down. Then we went into Freddie's and wandered around for half an hour. We walked up Curtis and then along the canal. It's been so hot we haven't done that for awhile. We stopped at the Borah Park to play.
Flower struggles with ladders and anything she might fall off of. She was so proud of herself for finally making it up this ladder!

Flower can be kind of a chicken! I finally got her to go down this slide feet first. Of course she laughed and loved it.
We were practicing our math skills.

When we left the park to go home I had her walk to burn off some more energy. She wanted to push the stroller so she helped me and thought that was funny because we kept tripping all over each other.
We were gone for over 3 hours and had such a good time! Halfway through our walk I got a call from Barb. She was nasty ill and needed me to work for her. By the time we got home Flower fell right to sleep and I went back to work.

Tonight we had a yummy salad, a recipe from Kris, for dinner. Now we're are just hanging out. KG has the night off. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

*p.s-I'll be putting up with phone quality photos for a while but at least I have something! :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

funny. i know what you mean though. it is weird on how two different items of clothing can fit different than the other one and be the same size. the videos are awesome. keep posting them

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out