Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lip Gloss...The Park...The Roger's

This is how I was greeted by Flower this morning.
She woke before we did and took it upon herself to get in my bag and use my lip gloss. So pretty. :)
KG's vacation didn't end with our Utah trip. He doesn't have to be back to work until Thursday night. He always takes a few days off for our birthdays and typically spoils me. :) Today we took advantage of him being home by going to Ann Morison Park together to have lunch and play. We were swarmed by pigeons and geese as we ate. Of course we fed them.






Flower got lots of playtime with dad. I was happy he was there because I didn't get enough sleep last night and then just felt sort of blah all day. I was much more in the spectator mood.



She was proudly showing me her balance beam skills.

My friend Denny and his cute family are in town from Texas. They came by to see us tonight! They leave super early in the morning and I am so happy they were able to squeeze us in. It can get crazy trying to see so many family and friends. We had a really nice chat and the kids had fun together.



The kids didn't want them to leave so they planted themselves in front of the door. :)

Try to focus on how cute they are and not the disgusting ceiling of our stairwell! Gross.Now we're watching 21.
Last night we watched the finale of The Mole. We both had it pinned. Craig was our favorite. He was so funny!
I have tomorrow off and KG's planning my day so I'm hoping this blah feeling goes away because I'm super excited to see what he has in store for me! :)
Goodnight.

4 comments:

A-me said...

Denz and Jodi have the cutest little family. :)

The three munchkinheads together was priceless! Can't imagine how entertaining it was in person!

Ame

Norma said...

Flower reminds me of my middle girlie!
too sweet. i miss the playground. now it is computers and nintendo and music and BFF's........but they still like a cuddle with Mom or Dad from time to time, even at 12 1/2.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Lol! She looks so pleased with herself too! Way too cute :)

Hokie Family said...

That was cool to see Denny's family.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out