Friday, August 1, 2008

Snow Shak Fever

Tonight after a yummy dinner made by KG, we decided to go for a walk to get a treat. The Snow Shak it was. We figure if we want a treat we may as well work for it! :) It's about 1.75 miles away, so a 3.5 mile round trip. Flower walked about half of it. I am so impressed with her! The sun was setting when we left so we enjoyed a gorgeous sunset. It's so hard to catch them on film. I was talking on the phone making my plans for tomorrow so I handed off the camera to KG. He actually got it pretty well and had a better view with the extra few inches he has on me.



By the time we arrived we were more then ready for a cold treat! We relaxed by the shak and enjoyed ourselves.
Flower likes pink lemon sour. She was so proud to pay for her own tonight with her very own penny! The lady humored her nicely and then when she was out of site KG gave the lady the correct amount. :)
KG likes red hot cinnamon.
I always get half pink lemon sour/half tigers blood.
Soon enough we made the trek back home arriving just in time to say prayers before KG had to go to work. I love these kind of nights.
Now I am off to bed early. Flower and I have a super fun day instore for us tomorrow!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out