Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dress-ups.

I'm starting to practice with my new camera. You know, getting to know it and making it my new best friend and an extension of my right hand. This camera is a bit larger and therefore I likely won't use it as obsessively as the other but we'll see.
Last night Flower was laying next to me in bed as I was devouring my camera manual. I love kiddie feet. I am so excited that I can finally do super close up photos. Look as those cute little wrinkles on the soles of her feet!

Aunt Sandee and Kas are Flower's heroes right now! They made her YEAR by showing up on Saturday with a whole bunch of dress-up clothes that Kas had outgrown. Flower calls them dress-ups. These are Flower's firsts and she is in LOVE! Thanks Sandee and Kas!
I thought these pretty dresses would be just the thing for me to practice with. Flower would be more then happy to oblige if she got to hang out outside and be able to wear all of her dresses!
We went to The Train Depot mid morning and played for a couple of hours today. She makes it so easy, especially since I'm by myself! I NEVER have to pose her or tell/show her what to do.


This is my fave! It's soooo her...Little Miss Free Spirit!









This whole little seen of the next three photos cracks me up. She was afraid to get down.


And then she stopped being scarred and glared at me. :)








This is her 'oh crap I need to pee' face. She promptly watered the nearest tree. :0)


She has to walk on the 'beam' where ever we go!







I think she'd finally had enough. We didn't even bother with the last dress which was light pink.
Sweet little bee.

I love the little water droplets.
**I used the very basic settings because I'm still super intimated by all the choices and options and buttons and on and on. My instructor said it would take a long time of taking photos regularly, like a year, before I remember everything to where it's second nature. Yikes.

4 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Great photos!They look very professional.

Holwege Family said...

I love the photos, they make me miss Idaho so much.

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Great job on the pics. Love them!

Lynnette said...

Ang, Tex and I got married at The Depot, it holds a special place in my heart. We also had our family photo's done there this year. I absolutely love the b & w on the tracks with flower walking down the tracks! It is great! What camera did you get?

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out