Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April Glad List

Here is a list of the little things that brought me happiness in April!
  1. April Fools jokes/pranks
  2. KG's many antics
  3. tiny wind mills
  4. tortillas
  5. Dr. Seuss
  6. Torta's soccer
  7. forts
  8. happy dreams
  9. naps with Flower
  10. Flower coming to work with me
  11. my new butter dish
  12. BBQ's with friends
  13. the Temple
  14. guitars
  15. Juno the movie
  16. Flower's photography
  17. Gino's restaraunt
  18. Flower's Birthday week
  19. the Saturday Market
  20. Spencer's Football
  21. playing with Flower's new toys
  22. watching KG and Flower play
  23. my new swimsuit
  24. impromptu FHE's
  25. playing on the school playground
  26. ice cream from the creepy truck :)
  27. painting
  28. hair dye
  29. long walks with KG and/or Flower
  30. funny text messages from Kris :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out