Thursday, April 3, 2008

August Rush

After I'd been asked by several people this week, Aimee, Amanda at the baby shower and my sister awhile ago, I decided it was about time that we watch it. We all cuddled up on the sofa and just got done watching it. Absolutely great movie! Flower of course loved the music and danced every chance she got. I have loved Keri Russell since the Felicity days. She's beautiful and I love her character in this! I have also really liked Freddy Highmore since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Robin Williams character was pleasantly unexpected. I really enjoyed it being so different from other roles he's played. My favorite part of the whole movie by far was when Evan played the guitar for the first time! I loved his expression and passion! I love the moment that she says how long she's been waiting to find her son and then says that she's been counting, just as he had told the same case worker. There is such a natural bond between them. I LOVED when he is playing the guitar in the park with his dad...melt my heart! And the very end when his parents are holding hands...oh man I just really loved the whole thing!

3 comments:

A-me said...

Wooo! Sounds like you enjoyed it as much as I did. Amazing movie. Izzard is a huge fan of music, I think I'm gonna rent it again when she's here so she can check it out. That means I'll get two hours of snuggle time from my snuggle bug. :) :) :)

Amanda said...

I am so glad you liked it. We Loved it! Lorelai loves to dance to the music too. It's so fun!

Lynnette said...

OMG, I am so glad you loved it! My favorite was definitely when he was playing the guitar in the park with his father! What a great movie!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out