Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March Glad List

Here is my list of the small things that I enjoyed or am glad to have in my life in March!
  1. new apartment.
  2. interior decorating.
  3. thyroid back in balance.
  4. Celebrity Apprentice. (tv show)
  5. What Not to Wear. (tv show)
  6. singing with Flower.
  7. sir fuzzy nuts.
  8. comic relief on simplot hill.
  9. Trading Spaces.(tv show)
  10. One Tree Hill.(tv show)
  11. Chris Schilz.
  12. Biggest Looser.(tv show)
  13. mongolian bbq.
  14. American's Next Top Model.(tv show)
  15. hippie toes.
  16. being unpacked and settled in.
  17. yoga.
  18. New Adventures of Old Christine. (tv show)
  19. October Road.(tv show)
  20. my iphone.
  21. having a healthy child.
  22. Psych. (tv show)
  23. hockey games.
  24. a good friend who supports me and encourages me to do better.
  25. Easter.
  26. new job.
  27. friends who open up to me about their lives.
  28. mistakes that bring laughter (ladder/latter)
  29. movie night with friends
  30. The Big Bang Theory. (tv show)
  31. Stillwatch (a book)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out