Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Unexpected Family Time

Tonight, right as I was starting to make dinner, KG got a call that his karate was After all that hard work she went back to the slide for some easy play.
While KG climbed on top of the twisty monkey bars.
Then we played in the spider web.

Flower is getting so strong! She was able to hang by herself for 13 seconds! You go girl!
The last photo says it all! We were so happy daddy could play with us tonight!
When we got home Flower went to bed and KG and I watched Boston Legal. Gosh that show makes me laugh so hard! I had to pause the show at least three times because I couldn't hear it through my laughter!
Super fun unexpected family time!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out