Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lazy days of....Spring?

What is with this weather?! Yesterday we woke up to snow!
I am so done with it and need the sun to start shining down on me! Perhaps it's contributing to feeling out of sorts the last couple of days. I've just been sooo tired. It has made me just want to lay around and watch movies with KG and Flower though. That's always a good thing. The night before last we cuddled up on the sofa with popcorn and strawberry daiquiris that Flower helped me make. We watched Enchanted. I think KG liked it as much as Flower and me. Yesterday, midmorning, I was cuddled up with a blanket reading. I fell asleep about 11. Flower finally joined me on the sofa and we both slept till 2:00!

That is so unlike me. I had the phone forwarded to me from the office so when the calls started rolling in I got up and got to work. The same can be said for today. I fell asleep with Flower for her nap time and now I'm just getting ready to go the office. This is how I felt when my thyroid was out of whack. I've been more tired then normal for about two weeks but the last few days have required a nap just to get through the day. I'm hoping it's just my body fighting off the cold I can feel coming on.
On a different note. There are two little girls that hang out in the clubhouse after they get out of school. The day before yesterday they came into the office and sat at the extra desk. Before I know it they were copying what they were hearing me say on the phone. One of them was playing 'manager' and the other 'prospective tenant'. It was so cute! The one girl was saying things like, "what size apartment are you looking " and "what is your price range". Then the other girl said, "I make about a million dollars a month and want the biggest one you have." :)
The whole little encounter between the two of them just gave me warm fuzzies. And the thing was, they were so good and quiet. I really wouldn't have known they were there if I hadn't been staring at them, longing for the days of the past that me and my sister and brother would play school, grocery store, and rental store(we grew up in the furniture business).
Yesterday Flower went to the office with me so she joined them.
She was having so much fun with them. I loved watching their interaction. :o)
Life is good.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Are you sure you are not "pregnant"? That would be an April fools....

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out