Friday, April 4, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!

I loved it! I liked it better then the Grinch and way more then Cat in the Hat. Of course I like Horton Hears a Who! the book better too so that's no surprise. I loved the development of the characters. The little Emo JoJo was my favorite character!

















What a hero. He never felt understood or appreciated solely for who he was. Once it mattered and he was felt safe sharing his secret accomplishments, he did and he saved the day! And his dad was soooo proud of him. What an awesome moment! I know SO many kids/people are JoJo so it brought a smile to my face to see him finally appreciated for being himself! Go see the movie!
Before the movie the three of us had a little dinner date at Cracker Barrel.


KG was clumsy instead of me for once! We sat down and as we attempted to move everything from Flower's reach, KG knocked off the glass cover from the oil lamp. It did two very impressive bounces on a hard tile floor so we thought we were in the clear but alas, it finally shattered on the third hit. Glass everywhere! Then about 15 minutes later he and I were doing the word search puzzle on the kids menu. Flower was being obnoxious and he reached for something and knocked his full glass of ice water over. It sent water everywhere! People laughed. A little after that someone who worked there dropped a plate and everyone around us immediately looked at KG and he proclaimed, "It wasn't me!" and there was more laughter. One guy yelled out that he thought KG was a ventriloquist. An older guy stopped and commented on is way out that next time KG needed to let his daughter move the lamp! It sure made dinner more interesting!
Sandee, Spencer and Kas joined us for the movie as well and came baring treats!
Good times!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out