Friday, April 11, 2008

FREE!

Today is such a great day! As of 9:00 a.m. this morning we are free. It feels amazing to be free!
Even though I had to be up way to early to get Crush...he was idling to high and therefore had to get 'fixed'. He spent the night here:
The boy that was working there was nice and offered to take off the Oregon license plates since he had the tools. The bolts holding them on were sooo rusted and, when last we tried to get them off it was 10* in Utah when we got pulled over, those suckers weren't coming off. I accepted his offer. We had a great conversation and therefor I'm giving his band a plug. Black Tooth Grin
Because he was nice, and he was cute. ;)
It's a good day.
Even though when I went to get gas and was attempting to take the photo of my new plates, the hose flew out of the gas tank, while it was pumping, and sent gasoline everywhere! I would have tried to get a photo but as I'm staring at the gas spraying out, I'm looking at my precious dollars spraying all over the payment, and decided it wasn't worth it. Actually I didn't even have time to think about it. I was frantically trying to figure out how to pick up the hose without getting sprayed with gas!
Here's the photo I got instead, as "oh shit" came flying out of my mouth!
I then I had to stand in gasoline to finish pumping. I didn't take my hand of that damn pump, nor will I ever again!
Here's the photo of the new plates I took AFTER I finished pumping:It's a good day.
I love driving Crush, especially when Flower is with me. I love that she can sit in the front seat!
It's a good day.
Even though when I went all the way to the church to finish up my bulletin, my key wouldn't work on any of the doors. I also couldn't get a hold of anyone that lived nearby to let me in. Such a waste of gas and time.
It's a good day.
I love getting to a stop light and looking over at Flower, legs crossed in her seat, totally chill, head bopping to the music.
It's a good day.
Even though when I went to get the emissions tested on the bus, it failed. Now we have to take it back to the place in Meridian, where is just came from. They can't look at it until Monday. We only had till tomorrow for it to pass emissions before the registration and license plates are revoked...which just got put on.
It's a good day.
Even though halfway through our errands the bus started stalling EVERY TIME I went less then 15 miles per hour, even if I was in the middle of turning a corner. It stalled at every stop light! Now the idle is too low!
It's a good day.
Nothing is going to take away from the fact that we are free and it feels so great!
It's a good day!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I'm nosy--I want to know what you're free from! :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out