Thursday, April 17, 2008

Visit to RaeAunne

Tonight we had a nice family night. We went to the church so I could do my bulletin. While I was inside KG and Flower climbed Simplot Hill.That little white speck you see in the above photo, to the left of the trees, is them climbing the hill. My phone won't zoom.

We then went to dinner at Gino's. (More dinner details to come in Flower's Birthday post)
Finally we were headed to the hospital. I took this photo on the way there and thought it was kind of cool.
We went to the hospital to visit our friend RaeAunne.
She had knee replacement surgery and we wanted to go cheer her up. Three of her kids and her granddaughter were there. It was so fun seeing her son Travis again. We used to work together about 9 years ago at Madison's. Of course I always love to see Mal and I can hardly believe how much Megan looks and sounds like RaeAunne. Her little granddaughter Quinn is adorable! She and Flower were fast friends! They were holding hands, running up and down the little hall in her room and looking out the window.


Poor RaeAunne was in so much pain! She was really struggling. She called the nurses in a couple of times and I finally went and got one. She said the pain she was feeling was the worst it's been yet. :( I hate feeling like I can't do anything to help someone. I'm glad we were able to go see her though and it was nice to see the smile on her face watching the girls play.
I'm praying for a quick recovery for you my friend!

P.S.- sorry about the poor phone quality photos. It's all I had and it's better then nothing! :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out