Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Too bad it's not real.

It seems more kids, of all ages, are hanging out at the Clubhouse after school now that Flower comes with me. I showed up yesterday by myself and several 12 year old kids asked where she was. She is sure a charmer!
Last Friday she had a blast with a bunch of them. One of them apparently had his mom's checkbook and wrote Flower this nice check.
Too bad it's not real! I've never had someone write me a million dollar check, real or fake. Maybe some day she'll charm someone enough for the check to be real! :)
After all the kids left she watched Strawberry Shortcake. I came in to check on her and she was zoned out holding the two balls.
Perhaps she's trying to get a feel for what it's like to have my chest! ;)
She makes herself right at home there and I am more then grateful that she gets to come to work with me! I am also touched that so many people love her! :)

1 comment:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Oh Angie, Flower is so cute, I can't get enough of her! We are thinking about adopting through China next, but we hear it's getting harder and taking longer.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out