Sunday, April 6, 2008

Silent Night

I finished the book! I new this one was going to be a quick read but I didn't think it would be that quick. I just couldn't put it down. It's seems when a child is involved in the plot, I am more invested and need to know the outcome sooner! It was a great book! Here is a photo Flower snapped of me reading on her bean bag while we watched Parent Trap.
I am now going to read The Boxmaker's Son by Donald S. Smurthwaite. I have read one of his books before and I enjoyed it so I'm hoping the same will go for this one. I know I'm not going to be able to get as comfortable with it because it's a hardback book. I prefer paperback because I like to curl the pages in my hands and get really cozy. Hopefully it won't hinder my reading experience. :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out