Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well...she showed me!

Flower and I have an ongoing battle/joke of who's shoes go in the bottom of the shoe holder in our closet. I always just slip mine off right inside the bottom cubby. A couple of times I found them in the cubby right above the bottom. I just figured that's where I'd put them because hers were in the bottom. Finally one night I had put mine away first and she yelled, "Hey, that's my spot!" And she took out my shoes and put them in the cubby above. So when she wasn't looking I'd go switch the shoes. I'd also try to beat her to it when we'd get home from somewhere and we'd 'fight' back and forth. This has been going on for several weeks. Well, yesterday when I went to get my shoes out of the closet, she had just stuck hers right inside mine. :o)
I wondered why she never said anything about the shoes the night before! I figured she had finally given in! Pretty clever.

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Smart kid.

Jana said...

That is hysterical!! She's definitely got a great sense of humor, which I just so happen to love:)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out