Friday, April 25, 2008

I almost bleed to death...

..in the bathtub last night. I cut myself shaving my legs.

No, not really.
I dyed my hair. It's been since I think October and I had 3 to 4 inches of regrowth. Not pretty. so I dyed it. Pretty gnarly huh? I can't believe how much color comes out in the wash. Very gory looking. I love the new color though!



The first photo the lighting wasn't too good because I used my phone but you can at least see that there is no more regrowth! the color is actually much more vibrant.
Oh, and couple of days ago I cut the front so there's no more dramatic A-line. I think I'll go with a simple bob for a bit.

5 comments:

sara :) said...

Love it! I have a box of dye sitting on my shelf just waiting for Darin to help me cover up all my roots and stray gray hairs. Of course now that I work in a 'corporate office' I have to tone it down a bit. It will only be just a little fun instead of a lot of fun.

Your hair looks super cute. :)

MKB said...

LOVE your hair...color and cut. I want to cut my hair like yours but when I was a junior I went and got my haircut and the guy screwed it up big time. It was an A line where the longest part hit my jaw. And my hair was a big poof ball. Yeah I was lovingly known as "penis head" for quite some time. Sadly, it was true I did look like a penis head. Therefore, no cut like yours.

ang :o) said...

I just did it myself. And I don't use gloves so I make a big mess and now have orange fingernails! :) MK you should go have my friend Val do your hair. I think you'd look so cute that way! I do have to straighten mine with a flat iron everyday. Penis head would have been so cool to see! :) My friend has been doing our hair for about 5 years. Love her! she now works at Lotus at Linder and Cherry Lane. You give her a call. I have converted my mom to go and she loves her. She was seeing the same gal for 20 years before that! I cut my front this time and colored it because I got a little impulsive but normally I go to her.

ang :o) said...

Oh and thank you for the compliments! :)

La belle mère said...

Okay Ang you are just MEAN!! That's twice this month that I've clicked on your blog and nearly had a heart attack! ;-)

Love the hair, though. :-)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out