Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How about you tuck that thing in...

...before having a conversation with me!
Last week I was doing a move out inspection with an outgoing tenant. Her husband waited in the clubhouse with their baby. When the gal and I were done, I walked up to him to get the key he had for me. He was sitting in the chair and there was no way I could shield my eyes from what I saw next. He had a substantial hole next to the zipper in his pants. He must have had boxer shorts on. They were not doing an adequate job of holding his goods in his pants. His wiener was was bulging out the hole in the pants and pushing beyond the slit in the boxer shorts, although is was still half shielded by them. Yikes. I couldn't move away from him quick enough. He had to have felt a draft! I would have been humiliating if I was his wife. Of course he wasn't exuding class so maybe she was used to it!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

That reminds me of that Friends episode where Phoebe is dating that guy who's super athletic and is always hanging out when they're at the coffee shop. "Put the mouse back in the house--this is a family place."

I love Gunther!!!

Your job sounds much more exciting than mine! :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out