Monday, April 21, 2008

Dang!

I just got a new swimming suit. I LOVE it! It's my favorite colors and pattern!


I hope you weren't expecting me to model it! I am really not into having half naked photos of myself on the internet! I've been wanting to try it out so I thought tonight would be as good as any. Flower now has gymnastics on Mondays. KG took her and then came to the club house on his way back at 6:00, swimsuits in hand. I wasn't quite done working so he went and picked up Subway for dinner. We ate at one of the tables in the clubhouse and then got our swimming suits on. We excitedly went out to the hot tub and after taking the cover off I went to jump in. My one leg was greeted with frigid, ice cold water! RUDE! So apparently it's broken. Dang! When we got home KG decided to fill the tub and he an Flower are now hanging out in the tub, in their swimsuits. They invited me in but I hardly think there's room!



We've been having fun with more of Flower new stuff too. She loves her Barbie from the Cousineaus. She now has a new dance partner.

She also likes her puzzle from the Goodsell's. It's the block kind that has six puzzles in one and she did them in no time flat.



She also played with her princesses in the tub which was great fun!
Now we're watching Big Bang Theory, then How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Samantha Who?, Rules of Engagement, The Bachelor. Hhmmm, looks like a totally lazy veg in front of the tv kind of night! And Flower is playing with her doll house. Perfect.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out