Friday, April 18, 2008

Through her eyes.

Flower has been having some fun with our camera lately.
Toes flexed...
...and pointed.

A happy daddy.

Her favorite place to be now that it's warming up outside!
I love to get a feel for things that are important to her or the 'things' she sees everyday. Things I hardly pay attention to.
I never realized how high those pantry shelfs really go......or how tall that door really is from her size.
I love that she's trying to take a photo of her dress and she gets her little peekaboo toe in there. She adores this dress!
I love that she takes photos of her toys.

Her laundry pile waiting to be put away.


Not bad for a three year old! And we have a BIG camera that she can barely hold! Way to go Miss Thing!

1 comment:

MKB said...

I never really thought about things through a child's eyes. These were way cute! Tell Flower she did an awesome job.

ps I love the pictures you have on your wall. who did them? :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out