Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pretty In Pink

Tuesday night, when Flower got home from gymnastics, she had on her pink gouchos and was playing with her pink windmill and I couldn't help but grab the camera and capture the pretty pink.


It's amazing the difference it makes just getting really close to the color you want to highlight when you set it. The first batch I focused in on the color from farther away so it shows more shadows and gray. This next batch I made her get really close and that darkened the color and made it look more true. Making the pink stand out more of course pulls the pink in her lips and skin as well. I just love the contrast of the pink against the black and white!



I just can't help taking tons of photos of my beautiful Flower! :o)

3 comments:

sara :) said...

THAT is adorable.

Gorge Us Family said...

She is beautiful.

La belle mère said...

Beautiful is right! :) Both camera effects are very interesting, too.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out