Friday, April 4, 2008

Tortillas

I never realized how versatile tortillas are! I am not a big sandwich eater. Neither is Flower. If I do have a sandwich, I always have it open faced. I just think two slices of bread overpower the taste of the innards. Well I have discovered that tortillas are my solution. One day I went to make us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and we were out of bread. So I decided to try it on a tortilla. Now we eat peanut butter and jelly rolls. You can't even taste the tortilla which I love! I'd rather taste what's inside! It's also so much less messy for Flower! So last night I made these Chicken Bakes for dinner. They were delicious! I had some of the mixture left over so I put it in tortillas for our lunch today! We frequently use them for quesadillas and burritos, soft and crunchy as we just discovered with this yummy recipe! Now I'm looking forward to trying them for tuna fish, egg salad, and BLTA's. The possibilities are endless! Good bye bread, hello tortillas!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out