Monday, June 2, 2008

Breaking in the pool.

Tonight for FHE we all went swimming and got in the hot tub. Since we were all in the water, there are no photos.
It was so stinking cold. The only reason it was worth it was because it was fun to teach Flower a few things. I also love the feeling of wet baby arms wrapped around my neck. :)
When we got home we made spaghetti and then watched Mad Money. It was a good movie. I liked all the characters together. It makes me want to go work in a similar bank and try their tricks! :)
The following are photos from Friday. Flower and KG went swimming for the first time and got in the hot tub.
Chris and his daughter happened to be there as well. Chris tossed Flower into the pool.



I love how cute they are while basking in the sun.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out