Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow. She has changed so much...

...from that scared baby girl in the hotel room. I was looking back at some of the Youtube Videos. I just can't believe how much she has changed. I am going to post a few as a reminder.
This is from January 2007

These are from February 2007



These are from March 2007




This is from May 2007

This is from June 2007

This is from August 2007

This is from September 2007


This is October 2007

These are from January 2008



This is from March 2008

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Oh my gosh! These were great! I can't believe the difference. They grow up so fast! I am so glad I get to share this with you guys!

La belle mère said...

Wow, what a fun trip down memory lane!!! thanks :-)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out