Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sandee!

Happy Birthday old lady! (She's the one on the right but I'm sure you knew that) ;) Sandee you've been the best big sister. You are always such a great example to me through all you've endured. You're a great wife and mother and you're family is very lucky to have you. I am also lucky to have you. I'm so glad we get along so well and I can count you as a friend. I loved borrowing (and ruining most) of your clothes when we were young. They totally weren't even my style but I just wanted to be like you. You have always chosen the right things in most situations, and I mostly appreciated it, except for when mom and dad were out of town and you stopped our inside water fight. You didn't want to ruin mom's piano or some such nonsense. :) I loved it when you'd join in our heathen ways like making out under the trampoline. :) Kyle Clifford...YUM! You were a great first roommate after high school and helped break me in on life as a responsible adult. Such great memories!
I hope you had a great day.
I love you!
p.s.-sorry about the ants!

1 comment:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out