Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flower got her ears pierced.


Not really. That won't come until she's a bit older and can make the choice. However, don't those little jewels make cute earrings? She is loving them! I hadn't even thought about it until she brought one to me and requested it be an earring. Earlier this year, Kris watched Flower for me while I was at an appointment. She took her to the dollar store and there was this fabulous ribbon about a foot long with tons of those little jewels hanging from it. Each jewel is attached with a metal ring. It looked liked something you'd hot glue to the bottom of a lamp shade perhaps. We have found much better uses over the last few months. KG braided them into her hair one day, just sticking strands from the braid through the metal loop. For the earrings I just pried the loop open and squeezed it shut on her ear. She still carries the ribbon with the remainder jewels around and acts like a princess and we've used them in crafts. Fun fun.

2 comments:

Hokie Family said...

Cute Flower!
I love the swimming pics too.
I found your comment. That's exciting. I'm excited to learn more about that agency from you. If you go to the FSA link on my blog it has the information about the conference. It's going to be great. There will be alot of good classes about domestic adoptions and stuff. FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) is a support group for all adoptive families. They have activities and such. Well continue with your good day.
Heather

NT Weekes Family said...

Very CuTe! You are so creative Ang.! :o)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out