Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda!

We didn't forget you! It was queued up with the intentions of being put on Monday night after I plugged in my travel drive to attach the photo of you that I wanted. Well I haven't been on since Monday morning and since I'm still in bed and want to get it up before your next Birthday, I'm doing the tacky thing and stealing a photo from your own blog!I hope you had a great day! You are the best thing that's ever happened to my brother, you're a wonderful mom and your crafty to boot and we just love you so much!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank You so much for this blog. It was so nice of you to think of me. It made my day! Thanks!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out