Thursday, June 5, 2008

I got new skin.

Or should I say my laptop did.
I love it and it's just my style! I am so loving the idea of birds on a wire theme right now. I've fallen in love with several fabrics that house the little creatures. I have sweet little birds on a wire in one of the pictures adorning my dining room.And now I have them sweetly sitting atop my laptop. The colors of this skin and the design...the ornate old style building...make me so happy.

And speaking of sweet little birds......this lovely little thing sat on our balcony watching Flower and I play a game of Candyland this morning. :) (Please don't pay any attention to the grubby little hand prints on the window through which the photo was taken. Had I taken the time to open the door, the little cutie would have flown away.) Although it's not perched on a wire, my balcony edge will do just fine. Oh how I love our balcony!

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

I love that you have grubby little hand prints in your life. It represents more than a dirty window.

sara :) said...

At least your window just has grubby handprints. Mine has grubby handprints of various sizes and textures plus a big old splat of bird poop on the outside. Now that's really nice to look at.

Oh, the laptop skin is really cool!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out