Friday, June 13, 2008

Camping and Playing and Lounging and The Scenery

Playing.
Collin and Flower
Grandma brought out the double stuff Oreos and everyone flocked!Flower is practicing her balance beam routine on this log. She is becoming so confident! I love it.

This reminds of a seen in Peter Pan. The lyrics "Following the leader, the leader, the leader, following the leader wherever he may go" immediately run through my head.
Josh and Cameron playing Frisbee.
Savannah joined in.



Lounging.
Lisa and Collin.
Lisa, Collin and Topher.
Flower, KG and Topher by the pond.
Ahhh.

The Scenery.






Check out the beautiful orange color on the inside of this tree.



I just love this peaceful place and all it has to offer!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out