Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Photos from KG's phone

As I was looking through KG's phone tonight I found some pretty cute photos. I think they are mostly from the last month. Enjoy!
No words.Driving on the Connector.
Playing at Edwards theater.
Wearing mom's glasses.
Laughing with Ernie at Walmart.
The next two photos were taken at Michael's craft before Mother's Day. While Amanda and I were picking out what to use on the Mother's Day stepping stones, KG and Flower played dress-up in other isles.This is how KG found Flower sleeping when he got home from work one morning. :)
The next two are Flower trying on the goggles she and KG purchased on their Ross shopping spree awhile back. She was not having it and hates them! She gets herself all worked up and then they fog over.

The next two are Flower and Madison exchanging hats and glasses. Cute girls.

And last but not least, actually the sweetest, is Flower and Papa playing tonight. Flower was putting make-up on him with a paint brush. :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out