Monday, June 30, 2008

June Glad List

Here are the simple things that made me smile in June.
  1. Playing Candyland with Flower
  2. having a pool to use
  3. playing make believe
  4. really cool graphic designs
  5. camping
  6. the strength of my friend Amanda
  7. the pond at the cabin
  8. Flower's new found swimming confidence
  9. fruit
  10. dad's
  11. Justin, Birgitta and Adam
  12. SYTYCD, Bachelorette and The Mole
  13. being healthy
  14. my new short hair
  15. errands with Flower (double smiles when KG comes along)
  16. our adoption social worker
  17. chillaxing
  18. planning surprise parties
  19. laughing with my nieces
  20. selling the car
  21. new sandals
  22. fun lip gloss
  23. inner peace and strength
  24. happiness that comes from true connections with friends
  25. Friday the 13th
  26. lunch at Olive Garden with Amanda
  27. painted toe nails
  28. Pita Pit
  29. free tickets to the Burn game
  30. new watermelon fragrance drifting through our home

1 comment:

Colleen said...

hi angee. this is colleen bennion. i just love reading your blog. so a couple questions for you. how do you like the new fit flops? are they worth it. do they hurt your feet at all? and also what do you do when you detox? email me will ya. here is my email address. coco26@comcast.net thanks angee. tell you family hi for me

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out